We actively encourage juniors to take part in races in order get the best out of their running.
Having a competitive focus helps to keep youngsters in the sport in the longer term – and is fun !
There are plenty of opportunities for junior members to take part in races – both fell and cross-country. Here is a list of just some of these.
- Junior Club Championship (see info on this website)
- Kendal Winter League (see info on this website)
- BOFRA races link to website
- West Yorkshire Cross Country League (see info on this website)
- FRA Junior Championship (see info on this website)
- Yorkshire Cross-Country Championships
- North of England Cross Country Championships ( link to website)
If you want advice on which events are most suitable for your child, speak to your child’s coach or contact Andy at firstname.lastname@example.org